An ideal choice for those looking for a concealed carry firearm in a larger caliber, the new M&P45 Shield M2.0 pistol builds off of the proven M&P Shield M2.0 pistol series, providing confidence and reliable performance, day or night, in a slim, lightweight, and easy-to-carry profile.
The M&P45 Shield M2.0 pistol with integrated Crimson Trace red and green laser delivers all of the familiar M&P Shield pistol operating features, including a slim profile and 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim. The M&P45 Shield M2.0 with integrated laser features two laser modes and ambidextrous laser activation. The pistol is designed with a compact 3.3” barrel and the enhanced M2.0 feature set, including a light, crisp trigger and the M2.0 aggressive grip texture for enhanced control. The M&P45 Shield M2.0 pistol ships with two magazines: one seven round extended grip magazine, and one six round flush magazine.
- Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Includes 2 magazines: One 6-round magazine and one 7-round extended grip magazine.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- SKU: 12087
- Model: M&P®45 SHIELD M2.0™ Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser Manual Thumb Safety
- Caliber: 45 AUTO
- Capacity: 6 1; 7 1
- Safety: Thumb Safety
- Barrel Length: 3.3” (8.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two-Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 23.2 oz / 657.7g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Concealed Carry Law Enforcement & Military Personal Protection