Adding greater versatility to its premier line of M&P pistols, Smith & Wesson now offers the M&P9 Performance Center Ported with Threaded Barrel. These new variations allow owners the ability to easily attach a sound suppressor of his or her choice without the use of additional tools.
Engineered as a true competition platform, each firearm model retains original design features including a polymer frame with a through-hardened stainless steel slide and barrel, ambidextrous operating controls, striker-fired action and a durable, corrosion resistant finish.
For improved handling, the M&P Performance Center Ported with Threaded Barrel features a new textured interchangeable back strap with prominent stippling. Three patented palmswell grips are supplied with each pistol, providing shooters the ability to tailor the grip size to their personal preference.
The M&P Performance Center Ported pistol has been further enhanced with a factory ported barrel and slide as well as a user-adjustable trigger stop. Both new M&P models feature a 4.25-inch barrel along with higher sights on top of the slide that can be used in conjunction with the mounted optic.
- Ported Barrel & Slide
- Threaded Barrel & Standard Barrel
- Threaded Barrel – 1/2” x 28 – 2A
- Enhanced Trigger
- Ships with 2 Magazines
- Model: M&P®9 Performance Center® with Threaded Barrel
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 1 Rounds
- Action: Striker Fire
- Barrel Length: 4.25” (10.8 cm)
- Front Sight: White-Dot Dovetail
- Rear Sight: Fixed 2-Dot
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 23.4 oz. (663.4 g)
- Overall Length: 7.5” (19.1 cm)
- Frame Material: Black Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Black Durable Corrosion Resistant
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Durable Corrosion Resistant