Introducing the new M&P9 Shield Plus form Smith & Wesson. With a standard magazine coming in with 10 rounds, the extended magazine gives this pistol an overall capacity of 13 rounds.
Based off consumer feedback around the M2.0 grip texture, Smith & Wesson has implemented a more balanced texture. The stippling allows the user to manage recoil and keep a firm grip, and not irritate the skin while carrying concealed.
Found across all M&P Shield Plus models, the flat face trigger will give users a consistent trigger finger placement, allowing for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Flat face trigger for consistent trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
- Extended magazine offers 13 1 round capacity. For more concealable option, we offer a flush-fit 10 round magazine.
- 13 round and 10 round magazines included
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P Shield Plus
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel with Armornite Finish
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel with Armornite Finish
- Frame Width: 1.1″
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Weight: 20.2 oz.
- Sights: White Dot
- Magazine Capacity: 13 Rounds & 10 Rounds